• One free night (classic room) can be taken throughout the year subject to availability and breakfast is included. If you wish to guarantee a deluxe or exclusive deluxe room at the time of booking a supplementary fee will be applied. Restrictions on bookings will apply in the peak season (May to September) with reservations taken on a first come first serve basis. This complimentary night cannot be carried over to another year and cannot be redeemed by another person.
• There will be a 50% reduction on the room rate for one additional room should guests join you for dinner while taking your free night.
• 10% reduction will be applied to all food and beverages taken during each visit. This will exclude our events programme, private dining or exclusive use bookings.
• One table for two will be reserved at each lunch and dinner service for our club members. This will be bookable on the day on a first come first serve basis.
• Event Programme lunches and dinners are held throughout the year. Guest speakers on these occasions are personalities, either with particular knowledge of the subject around which the event has been planned, or people of eminence in their own field. Food and wine dinners are very sociable and great fun. Members receive priority booking on these events.
• Priority bookings for special dining offers
• Exclusive pre-release Glyndebourne Opera Tickets which can be reserved along with a room overnight.