"We have over the years held various events to celebrate special occasions… but none even approached the success of last Sunday’s Lunch! All the staff, without exception, went ‘beyond the call of duty’ and so made the lunch a very special occasion for us."
Mr & Mrs Noble, CLub MembersApril 2012
Gravetye Members Club
At Gravetye Manor we are very fortunate to welcome guests back year after year. The Members Club is a reward programme for those people who know and love Gravetye as much as we do. Keep reading for all the fantastic benefits. And a quick message to our current members: Thank you for your support!
|Annual Membership Fee for couples: || £200|
|Annual Membership Fee for single:||£150|
Membership runs for one year from the joining date.
- 1 free night can be taken throughout the year subject to availability. Dinner to be taken in the restaurant and breakfast will be charged accordingly. This complimentary night cannot be carried over to another year and cannot be redeemed by another person.
- There will be a 50% reduction on the room rate for one additional room should guests join you for dinner while taking your free night.
- In addition to every three nights booked a fourth will be complimentary. This will be calculated per membership year and not accumulate year on year. Meals again will be charged as taken.
- Restaurant Credit Scheme: £50.00 credit per £500.00 spent on food and beverage to be used on subsequent visits but cannot be taken on the day the credit was created. Credit will only be received for restaurant, lounge or room service dining and not for exclusive use or with any other discount arrangement.
- Seasonal Dining Club lunches and dinners are held for members throughout the year. Each occasion is planned around food and wine of a particular country or region. Guest speakers on these occasions are personalities, either with particular knowledge of the subject around which the evening has been planned, or people of eminence in their own field.
- Exclusive pre-release Glyndebourne Opera Tickets which can be reserved along with a room overnight.
- Exclusive Members Events during the year
If you are interested in becoming a member please contact Reception on 01342 810567.